Couldn't load pickup availability
View full details
A classic fisherman's and artist's garment: with our own special twist.
Specially designed for working (or playing) outdoors: with a high cowl neck to protect you from wind and cold, plus a practical cover over the three pockets.
Most often called a smock, and in Norfolk and Suffolk sometimes known as a slop.
Easy to wear, durable, comfy, and will become a trusted friend of a garment.
Handmade in our own workshop
- Tall cowl neck. 9" tall when fully extended.
- Full width front pocket, divided into three sections for practicality
- Bar tacking reinforcement at strain points
- Overlocked seams for durability
- For studio, garden, sailing, fishing, walking, or just living!
- Heavy cotton twill that is dyed and finished in Lancashire, which will just get softer and more beautiful with age
A super-cool and highly distinctive garment which is incredibly practical but also utterly stylish.
Please note, these are strongly dyed fabrics which may bleed colour. Wash separately, and avoid contact with light-coloured garments or furnishings until well worn-in. Shown here in Dark French Navy.
Heavyweight (400gsm) soft touch 100% cotton twill
Mid Blue Dark French Navy