Couldn't load pickup availability
View full details
A classic fisherman's and artist's garment: with our own special twist.
Specially designed for working (or playing) outdoors: with high cowl neck to protect you from wind and cold, plus a practical cover over three pockets.
Most often called a Smock, and in Norfolk & Suffolk sometimes known as a slop.
Easy to wear, durable, comfy, and will become a trusted friend of a garment.
Handmade in our own workshop.
- Tall cowl neck. 9" tall when fully extended.
- Full width front pocket, divided into three sections for practicality
- Bar tacking reinforcement at strain points
- Double thickness collar
- Overlocked seams for durability
- For studio, garden, sailing, fishing, walking, or just living!
- Heavy cotton twill that is dyed and finished in Lancashire, which will just get softer and even more beautiful with age.
- Unisex style
A super-cool & highly distinctive garment which is incredibly practical but also utterly stylish.
Please note, these are strongly dyed fabrics which may bleed colour. Wash separately and avoid contact with light-coloured garments or furnishings until well worn-in.
Heavyweight (400gsm) soft touch 100% cotton twill
Mid Blue Dark French Navy