Handmade in our own workshop: a beautiful informal interpretation of the classic no-frills raincoat.
A timeless unisex style beloved of movie stars, detectives, and the chic and stylish from all walks of life!
- Handmade in our own Southwold workshop
- Smart/casual slimline styling and construction
- Waterproofed midweight (245gsm) dry-wax cotton canvas with relaxed feel
- Fabric finished and dyed in Dundee
- Indigo/slate outer with tan cotton silesia half-lining
- Hand-washable (non oily) with a soft handle and appearance
- Sustainable Corozo buttons
- One internal and two external pockets
- Delivery 7-14 days
- Covered by our Lifetime Visible Repair Guarantee
We've worked hard to make our sizing system as straightforward and accurate as possible.
We provide a nominal traditional 'chest size' but we urge you to go by 'flat width' sizes. It's easy to do...
We recommend that you take a favourite jacket that you know fits you, button it up and lay it flat on a table.
With a tape measure, carefully measure the width from side to side from armpit to armpit (where the sleeve joins the armhole). This is the Flat Width (see chart below), and it is the most important measurement.
If your favourite jacket has a flat width of say 57cm, then choose a Medium. If it's 59.5 then choose a large.
This jacket is designed to wear over a shirt or thin sweater. If you think you want to wear a thick jumper under your new jacket then consider going up a size.
Bear in mind that our cotton jackets can shrink a little in first washing (we recommend cold hand wash... and never more than 30 degrees).
All measurements are a guide only. These are handmade products and may have minor size variation. If you find you've ordered the wrong size, don't worry: return it to us unworn within 30 days and we will send an alternative size.
All measurements are a guide only. These are handmade products and may have minor size variation.