A fantastic 'coverall' poncho in organic rip-stop dry-wax cotton canvas. Handmade in our own Southwold workshop
Wear over a sweater, or over another jacket
- Roomy enough to cover a back-pack or other bags
- Hand-washable (non oily) organic waxed cotton dyed and finished in Dundee, with a soft feel and appearance (but which is also in a ripstop weave for greater durability)
Handmade in our own Southwold workshop
- Features side buttons and front buttons for max convenience
- Generous hood with adjuster cord
- Storm placket over front buttons
- All buttons in sustainable Corozo from Britain's last button factory
- One size fits all
Handmade to order: delivery 7-14 days
Covered by our Lifetime Visible Repair Guarantee
Complete with handy carrybag
- Also available in Orange
A super-cool and highly distinctive garment which is incredibly practical but also utterly stylish.
Made in a lightweight, organic, rip-stop dry-wax canvas, 100% cotton, dyed and finished in Dundee, Scotland, in one of the country's oldest and most admired waxed fabric specialist factories.
Hand-built in our own Southwold workshop: Britain's most easterly atelier!
The corozo (nut) buttons are made for us in the Cotswolds by England's only traditional button manufacturer, on the last purpose-made button-making machines left in the UK!
Storm placket gives wind protection whilst giving the convenience of front buttons (most ponchos have no front buttons)
This jacket is designed to be very loose fitting, to wear over layers and over bags and backpacks too.