A really comfy but hardwearing overshirt for layering over a Tee, a sweater or sweatshirt.
Almost a jacket, but still a shirt, and an ideal layering garment. Looks fantastic as a top piece or under another jacket.
The fabric is a beautifully soft-touch blanket stripe in the colours of the sea and shore, from a long established cloth mill in Portugal. It's a little heavier and sturdier than the moleskin that we use on our other Ebbtide overshirts.
Hand-built in our own Southwold workshop: Britain's most easterly atelier!
The corozo (nut) buttons are made for us in the Cotswolds by England's only traditional button manufacturer, on the last purpose-made button-making machines left in the UK!
Features one internal and one external pockets. Luxury touches include bound edges inside.
MEASURING FOR THE BEST FIT:
- Measure the person while standing with their arm resting by their side.
- Measure all the way around the chest, with no finger gap behind the tape measure. If you have an even number add 4", and if it's an odd number add 3" (e.g. a 38 inch chest measurement requires a 42"). This number is your size (see chart).
- This can be matched to the sizes given in the chart above.
- To check the length required, measure from the middle of the back of the neck to the point you want the garment to finish.
- To check the sleeve length required, measure from under the armpit - and then on to the point you want the cuff to finish at your wrist or hand.
- All measurements are a guide only. These are handmade products and may have minor size variation.