A very special version of our absolute classic fisherman's and artist's garment.
This one is not only handmade in our own workshop, but the gorgeous sky blue denim is woven, dyed and finished in Lancashire by the wonderful County Brook Mill.
We love this fabric so much that we've even named this smock after the mill!
Most often called a smock, and in Norfolk and Suffolk sometimes known as a slop, this is an easy to wear, durable, and super comfy garment, and will become a trusted friend for many years.
- Handmade in our Southwold workshop
- 370gsm cotton denim, woven, dyed and finished in Lancashire
- Sanforized (pre shrunk) denim
Roomy enough to wear over a sweater
- Traditional boat neck
- Full width front pocket, divided into three sections for practicality
- Bar tacking reinforcement at strain points
- Double thickness collar
- Overlocked seams for durability
- For studio, garden, sailing, fishing, walking, or just living!
- Three sizes
Handmade to order: delivery 7-14 days
Covered by our Lifetime Visible Repair Guarantee
Our slops are generously cut: intended to be easy to wear over a sweater if required.
Small. Flat width (armpit to armpit): 60cm
Medium. Flat width (armpit to armpit): 63cm
Large. Flat width (armpit to armpit): 71cm