A hard-working but beautifully soft naval-style sweater in 100% lambswool.
Now available in Blue, Ecru, Grey, Vole and Teal
The 'three-end' knit gives a good thickness and warmth to the Fleet Jumper, without it being too heavy, and it hangs superbly for a super-relaxed look and feel.
Features a high roll neck designed to 'flop' for comfort and style, plus distinctive moss-stitch panels on shoulder and elbows.
The Fleet is knitted exclusively for Blackshore to our own unique design, in a family knitwear business in Nottinghamshire which has been making beautiful wool garments for more nearly half a century.
Choose from five different colours:
- Light Grey
MEASURING FOR THE BEST FIT:
- Measure the person while standing with their arm resting by their side.
- Measure all the way around the chest, with no finger gap behind the tape measure. If you have an even number add 4", and if it's an odd number add 3" (e.g. a 38 inch chest measurement requires a 42"). This number is your size (see chart).
- This can be matched to the sizes given in the chart above.
- To check the length required, measure from the middle of the back of the neck to the point you want the garment to finish.
- To check the sleeve length required, measure from under the armpit - and then on to the point you want the cuff to finish at your wrist or hand.
- All measurements are a guide only. These are partially handmade products and may have minor size variation.