A hard-working but beautifully soft naval-style sweater in soft Merino.
Blackshore's very first sweater that's just for women: a classic maritime style in soft but very durable 100% South American Merino, in a 5-gauge chunky knit.
Knitted in Leicestershire in the heart of England, the Quayside features a centre panel of diamond cables, highlighted by rope and plaited cables to each side, with the pattern repeated on the back.
The Quayside is machine washable on a cool cycle.
MEASURING FOR THE BEST FIT:
- For a fitted sweater order exact size. For a looser fit order one size up.
- Measure the person while standing with their arm resting by their side.
- Measure all the way around the chest, with no finger gap behind the tape measure. If you have an even number add 4", and if it's an odd number add 3" (e.g. a 38 inch chest measurement requires a 42"). This number is your size (see chart).
- This can be matched to the sizes given in the chart above.
- To check the length required, measure from the middle of the back of the neck to the point you want the garment to finish.
- To check the sleeve length required, measure from under the armpit - and then on to the point you want the cuff to finish at your wrist or hand.
- All measurements are a guide only. These are partially handmade products and may have minor size variation.