Breton hooped sweaters are a maritime classic, and our take on the style is distinct, stylish, comfortable and very practical too.
The 'half-Milano' knit in Pure New Wool gives a fabric which is soft, strong, and immediately feels like it will last a lifetime.
The Shoreline Breton Jumper features three neck and shoulder buttons, plus our signature orange stripe, and our felt brand badge on the left upper arm.
The Shoreline is produced exclusively for Blackshore to our own unique design, in a family knitwear business in Nottinghamshire which has been making beautiful wool garments for more nearly half a century.
MEASURING FOR THE BEST FIT:
- Measure the person while standing with their arm resting by their side.
- Measure all the way around the chest, with no finger gap behind the tape measure. If you have an even number add 4", and if it's an odd number add 3" (e.g. a 38 inch chest measurement requires a 42"). This number is your size (see chart).
- This can be matched to the sizes given in the chart above.
- To check the length required, measure from the middle of the back of the neck to the point you want the garment to finish.
- To check the sleeve length required, measure from under the armpit - and then on to the point you want the cuff to finish at your wrist or hand.
- All measurements are a guide only. These are partially handmade products and may have minor size variation.