Crewman Lambswool Ocean Blue Sweater
A truly timeless crew neck jumper made from 100% British-spun lambswool sourced from Z. Hinchcliffe & Sons (Est. 1766).
This is a soft and lightweight sweater perfect for spring and autumn, and summer evenings when the sun has set and the temperature falls.
Perfect over a T-shirt for a beach stroll.
We really love the colour of this particular lambswool yarn, which has small speckles of undyed yarn mixed into the dyed fibres to bring out a subtly varied hue. It makes us think of deep water, so we call it Ocean Blue.
Along with one of our Supima T-shirts this makes an essential combination piece.
- 100% British spun lambswool jumper
- Made in Leicestershire, England
- Fits true to size
- Round neck
- Blackshore felt and (biodegradable) silicone 'B' badge
- Hand wash recommended / machine washable on cold gentle wool cycle
- Do not tumble dry | Dry flat
MEASURING FOR THE BEST FIT:
- Measure the person while standing with their arm resting by their side.
- Measure all the way around the chest, with no finger gap behind the tape measure. If you have an even number add 4", and if it's an odd number add 3" (e.g. a 38 inch chest measurement requires a 42"). This number is your size (see chart).
- This can be matched to the sizes given in the chart above.
- To check the length required, measure from the middle of the back of the neck to the point you want the garment to finish.
- To check the sleeve length required, measure from under the armpit - and then on to the point you want the cuff to finish at your wrist or hand.
- All measurements are a guide only. These are partially handmade products and may have minor size variation.