The perfect all-rounder apron, for kitchen, workshop, studio and more.
Handmade in Southwold, Suffolk.
Choose from classic, heavy, navy twill, or water resistant (but washable) dry-wax cotton.
- No adjustment needed, adapts to body size and shape
- Choose Long 89cm (if you're over 5'5" tall) or Short 77cm (if you're 5' 4" or under). Sizes are approximate.
- Two large/deep pockets plus a smaller pocket for phone etc..
We've chosen two different fabric options for our Japanese-influenced cross-over apron.
The heavy cotton twill option is a classic workwear fabric which will be incredibly durable and will age so beautifully.
The water-resistant 'oilskin' option is ideal if you're working around water (we made the first ones for a local flower farm and shop. This fabric (dyed and wax finished in Dundee) is made to shrug off water.
We've constructed our aprons in the exceptionally practical and comfortable cross-over style (sometimes called Japanese or pinafore style).
The Blackshore Cross-Over Apron is handmade here in our own Southwold workshop, and carries our lifetime visible repair guarantee.
Perfect for any task where you need a durable, comfortable and very protective apron.
Wraps around body to keep your clothes clean and dry. Adapts to every size without need for adjustment.
No bows to tie or adjust.
- Handmade in our Southwold workshop
- One-size fits all
- Shoulder straps in durable cotton webbing
- Washable at 30 degrees (hand wash cycle)
Covered by our Lifetime Visible Repair Guarantee